Cadu Crex is a cosmetic anti-hair loss treatment for topical use in vials, that helps reduce both continuous and sporadic hair loss and promote hair re-growth.
Vials are available in specific formulations for Men and Women and in 3 different dosages.
- Take the special rigid plastic vial breaker from its holder in the pack.
- Fit the vial breaker to the vial, simply positioning it over the neck. Grip the vial breaker between finger and thumb and snap off the top part of the vial, applying light but firm pressure.
- Take the applicator nozzle from its holder.
- Fit the applicator onto the neck of the opened vial.
- Remove the cap from the applicator.
- Apply the preparation to a dry and clean scalp, line by line, concentrating on the areas where thinning is most noticeable. Massage gently to aid penetration.
In the event of accidental contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of the reach of children. The preparation contains a mild vasodilator that may cause a slight heat reaction with reddening of the skin for a short time. Wash hands after application.
Cadu-Crex Hair Loss vials contain 3.5 ml of preparation and are recommended for daily use (5 vials per week with a 2-day break): the 20-vial package allows 1-month treatment. Where not otherwise specified, all preparations in vials should be used on dry scalp for at least 2 months.
It is advisable to cleanse the scalp with the specific Labo Hair Loss Shampoo.